- Make sure that your URL is https://app.AssociationSphere.com
- Make sure that you have connectivity to the internet.
- If you see the message – “Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again”.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct login id and password. The login id should be the email address that you used to sign up with AssociationSphere.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct password. Be sure that your CAPS lock button is not pressed accidentally, as your password is case-sensitive.
- If you don’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password?” hyperlink on the login screen. On the first step, you will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your login. On the next screen you will be prompted to answer the security question that you set up during your sign-up process. Once the security question has been verified, a randomly generated password will be emailed to you. Use this password to log into your account. We STRONGLY encourage you to change your new password as soon as you are able to log back into the software.
- If you are still unable to login, please contact us by emailing us at Support@AssociationSphere.com
I am unable to login to AssociationSphere Print
Created by: Support Team
Modified on: Fri, 26 Mar, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.