How do I create a pledge schedule that is based on a specific payment amount that is due at certain time intervals?
Created by: Support Team
Modified on: Tue, 19 Jul, 2022 at 3:11 PM
When entering a new pledge, the payment schedule is fully customizable.
- From the new gift entry page, start by selecting the gift type of pledge and enter the date the pledge was made.
- Note that total pledge amount and total tax deductible amount are automatically updated based on the payment schedule created.
- Choose the frequency of the payments, the number of payments, and then choose whether to begin the payment schedule by entering the total pledge amount or the payments made on the selected frequency.
- You can edit specific payment dates or amounts in the schedule by double clicking on the date and/or amount.
- Additional payments can be added with the +Add Payments Due button at the top of the payment schedule grid. This will add payments on the frequency and amount originally created.
- Complete the rest of the transaction entry form and when finished, click the green Save or Save and New buttons.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.