- Go to Account and then choose Accounting > Quickbooks Lists.
- Click on New.
- Add the Item Name from Quickbooks.
- Add the Item Type (usually Service Item).
- Select the Income account that is used with this item.
- You can add Descriptions, but they are not necessary.
- Click on Update.
- You can edit or delete items by clicking on the icons for that row on the grid.
How do I add my Items from Quickbooks? Print
Created by: Support Team
Modified on: Wed, 24 Mar, 2021 at 10:28 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.