How do I add my Items from Quickbooks?
Created by: Support Team
Modified on: Wed, 24 Mar, 2021 at 10:28 AM
- Go to Account and then choose Accounting > Quickbooks Lists.
- Click on New.
- Add the Item Name from Quickbooks.
- Add the Item Type (usually Service Item).
- Select the Income account that is used with this item.
- You can add Descriptions, but they are not necessary.
- Click on Update.
- You can edit or delete items by clicking on the icons for that row on the grid.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.