A basic event is made up of 6 steps:
- Acknowledgement Info - On this step you enter a name for your Event and input the Thank You email settings.
- Event Settings - On this step you enter the details about the event and select the different event settings
- Event Setup - On this step you setup the Ticket Levels, Add-Ons, Documents and Coupons for your event.
- Style Event Page - On this step you are able to choose the colors and fonts that style your event form.
- Thank You Message - On this step you are able to customize the message your purchasers will see after their purchase.
- Preview & Publish - On this step you are able to preview the form and get the URL to post on your website.
Then if you add on some optional features 5 more steps would become available:
- Guest Form - This step will become active if you select the "Collect Additional Guest Info" option. This step will allow you to build a custom form for your purchasers to fill out.
- Guest Form Settings - This step will become active if you select the "Collect Additional Guest Info" option.
- Schedule - Set Level prices and available quantities based on the day.
- Member Pricing - Set reduced prices for your event levels based on constituents who have purchased certain General Memberships previously.
- Event Groups - This step will become active if you select the "Use Event Assignment" option.