What can I customize when creating a new ticket level?
Created by: Support Team
Modified on: Fri, 12 Mar, 2021 at 2:03 PM
When setting up a new event level you have several fields and settings to choose from:
- Sort Order - This allows you to select the order the Levels appear in, the lower the number the higher it appears.
- Name - Give your Level a name.
- Description - Give your Level a description letting people know what is included with their purchase.
- Price - Enter the cost of the Level.
- Non-Refundable Fee - Enter the amount that won't be given back to the purchaser if they ask for a refund.
- Tax-Deductible Amount - Does this amount differ from the cost of the Level, enter it here for internal tracking.
- Qty. Available (blank for unlimited) - Enter the total amount of this level that is available.
- Start Time - Time the event starts for this particular ticket level if different
- End Time - Time the event ends for this particular ticket level if different
- # of Tickets Per Purchase - Enter how many tickets are included with this level's purchase.
- Event Location - In case your event has multiple locations for the purchaser to choose from.
- Constituent Category - Select the category a purchaser of this level will be automatically be subscribed to.
- Inactive - If you no longer wish this level to appear on the event form mark it inactive.
- Notify when level is sold out - Enter up to 5 email addresses that will be notified when this level sells out.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.