How do I create a question?
Created by: Support Team
Modified on: Fri, 19 Mar, 2021 at 12:56 PM
You can create a question by following these steps:
- You can create questions by clicking the green “+Question” button that is located at the bottom right of the survey questions page.
- From there you will be taken to the Question Setup page.
- Under the Question Setup page title, there will be a dropdown labeled “Question Type”. You can select what type of question you would like.
- Once you have selected the question type, you can then enter the text of the question. You can also change the font of style the specific question differently from the default style you already set.
- Depending on the question type, you can then set up the available answers for the question. For example, a single line of text question type does not require you to set up possible answers. However, a single-select dropdown will. If your question type requires answers, you can click on the +answer line button that will appear below the question text. Follow the same steps as you did above when setting up the question.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.