Yes. New members can sign up for a portal account and the software will create a new constituent record for them.
1. To invite new members to sign up through the portal send them the link to the portal. The link can be found by going to the administration menu under your organization’s name on the top right side of the page, click on Portal Info and the link to your portal is available in the top left side of the screen.
2. Instruct the user to click the “Sign Up” button, not the Sign In button.
3. Instruct the user to complete the form using the name, email, and password they wish to use and click Sign Up. It is important to note that the email they use to sign up will also be used for future correspondence and verification of their membership status for events and other transactions. Each member must have a unique email address.
4. The software will send a confirmation email to the user and the user will need to confirm their account by clicking the link.
5. Once confirmed, they will have a new constituent record in the AssociationSphere database and the member will be able to access the portal to sign up for memberships, events, and other activities you have established.